About the business¶
- The primary objectives of the business plan for Restaurant are below:
- To be the premier home-style restaurant in western Fort Worth, Texas
- To provide quality meals at reasonable prices with exemplary service
- Achieve Cover ratios of 1.00X at each lunch and dinner serving
- To achieve Prime Cost Ratios lower than 65%
Our Mission is to provide a unique and relaxing dining experience – similar to dining at home. We will strive to achieve this goal by: 1) by providing menu items incorporating quality ingredients at reasonable prices, and 2) we will be mindful of the well being of our customers and staff– treating each and everyone with dignity and respect – just like we would at our own home!
Being Mindful of our Customers and our Staff
Coinciding with our family values, we will treat both our customers and staff in a manner in which we ourselves would want to be treated (or better!)
“An attitude of gratitude” shown to our customers, employees and vendors – because without their input, service, labor and time, our business would not be here without them!
Provide the warm and friendly service expected from a family-style restaurant creating an informal, comfortable environment which will make the customers satisfied and want to return again and again.
Keys to Success¶
- Repeat business. Every customer who comes in once should want to return, and recommend us. Word–of–mouth marketing is a powerful ally.
- Hire top notch chefs and offer training to keep the chef on top of his/her game, and pay top wages to ensure they stay with us.
- Location. Convenience is essential to us; we need to be close to our market because we are not trying to get people to travel to reach us.
- A variety of menu offerings with a “down home” theme, reasonably priced to establish credibility, but not so high as to limit customers.